- Develop close relationship and support internal colleagues in other business lines to generate opportunities (e.g., leasing, agency, GOS, Capital Markets etc.).
- Develop good knowledge of the local market and the ability to chase external leads via clients intending to relocate.
- Contribute to EMEA & Global Pitches.
- Develop strong relationship with our wider EMEA D&B and Account Management communities.
- Develop sales materials.
- Lead Coordination and preparation of pitch documentation, tender returns, speculative design work, etc.
- Formulate and set up multi-disciplinary teams and the development of client briefs including project programmes.
- Receiving initial briefs from clients and agents and coordinating space plans for commercial interiors
- Coordination and preparation of marketing materials.
- Coordination and management of design, project management and construction colleagues to prepare budget estimates, time schedules and initial design work.
- Define and execute the sales strategy and business plan through managing and representing the D&B team in the market, enabling clients to maximise their property interests.
- To identify opportunities for business growth and development.
- Promote cross-selling from PDS to the wider EMEA office
Clients & Marketing
- Develop and implement business development and client priority plans.
- Monitor progress of initiatives to ensure delivery of team objectives.
- Assist in the development of business plan objectives for the wider team and ensure that initiatives reflect and take advantage of market conditions.
- Support the regional CRM / Account Management programme.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing clients at a senior level, actively developing business opportunities
- Establish and build strong networks and profile in local and national markets through effective PR and deal promotion
- Ensure team’s performance is maximized by developing and communicating client relationship management strategy and ensuring department plans for targeting new clients and generating work from existing clients are achieved
- Manage relationships with other offices and departments to provide a seamless service to the client
- Create and implement plans for gathering and acting on client feedback
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have significant sales experience preferably within the Design & Build environment.
- Delivery experience across a variety of Sector areas but with a focus on commercial office.
- Experience of leading a team to deliver outstanding client service.
- Proven business development and experience gained in relevant business area and demonstrable understanding of client needs.
- Demonstrable success in handling senior client relationships and securing client loyalty.
- Proven experience selling successfully to clients.
- Key account/client management experience.
- Strong market and local knowledge, e.g., economic conditions, competitor strategy and fee structure across several relevant property sectors.
- High level business and report writing experience.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Outstanding presentation and marketing skills
- Exceptional commercial awareness skills
- Excellent communicator
- Good command of written/verbal English – dutch – french
- La hulpe